The right partner can help you transform the profitability of your business through added value, improved efficiency and all-round support. Choose the wrong supplier and all too often it is a story of frustration and disappointment.
At Halo we have a very simple philosophy in working with fabricator customers. We are “In Business Together.” As you grow, we grow. If you struggle, we struggle. It is a long term partnership not a short term sale.
This partnership is built on the following 10 foundation stones;
- A choice of high quality profile systems, each with its own features and benefits, to meet specific market opportunities
- A track record of innovation and product development, creating new opportunities
- Expertise in your core markets: direct sell/retail, trade frame fabrication and public sector and commercial projects
- Technically excellent products designed for efficient fabrication and trouble free installation
- High quality profile extrusions for consistency, durability and “fault free” customer satisfaction
- Supply certainty with a modern UK based extrusion centre and one of the most efficient distribution hubs in the industry, consistently delivering 99.7% on time in full order delivery
- First class business development and technical support teams that work closely with you to create opportunities and resolve problems
- Business support including sales, marketing, health and safety, environmental, IT, HR and other “back up” advice and resources, all designed to help you make your business more profitable
- Up to date expertise and advice in the increasingly important areas of carbon reduction, sustainability and environmental performance
- Sensible business and financial terms that reflect the pressures you face and your growth ambitions
To discover why you should consider being In Business Together with Halo, contact our Business Development team today (see form opposite).